Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Drink Week-Cotton Candy Martini





When I came across this martini on Pinterest I knew it would make it's debut during "Drink Week" and would be just as much fun as the Bubble Gum Martini.

It's the perfect drink for a Girl's Night In. It's pink, it's fun and it has cotton candy in it! What's not to love?!?!?








In a shaker, combine:

  • 2oz of your favorite vodka
  • 1oz cranberry juice
  • 1oz pineapple juice
  • ice

**I used 2oz of cran-strawberry juice because that is what I had on hand


Place a puff of cotton candy in your martini glass.
Pour your martini mixture into the glass over the cotton candy.
Once the cotton candy has dissolved enjoy your new favorite martini!
I love that the sugary goodness of the cotton candy does not overpower the martini. It's the perfect balance of all the ingredients.

Enjoy!

1 comment:

  1. Cotton candy martinis are basically sugar. But who will critically correct your satsfaction.

    ReplyDelete