Friday, July 22, 2011

Drink Week-Summer Beer (and special guest blogger Lois Pearl Designs!!!)

To end our wonderful drink week I have a our very first, and very special, guest blogger! I'm so excited to introduce you to my good friend and fellow crafty gal Erin from Lois Pearl Designs.


Erin was probably sewing and crafting before she could walk or talk and has the most amazing handbags and clothing in her Etsy Shop. She's a midwest girl who loves sewing, cooking, wine and the family farm. She's been a great resource, teacher, and friend as I've continued on my crafty journey and I'm super excited that's she's joining us today!


Hi All!



















I’m Erin, from Lois Pearl Designs.  
Today I am so excited to share one of our favorite warm weather drinks with you, Summer Beer!

Here’s what you’ll need:
1 can frozen lemonade concentrate (I like pink)
3 cans light beer
¾  can clear vodka, either straight up or lemon flavored

Pour lemonade mix into pitcher, then use the lemonade can to measure out ¾ can vodka.  Add vodka and beer to lemonade. 
Stir, pour, sip and enjoy!


No comments:

Post a Comment