Sunday, July 10, 2011

The Good, The Bad, The Ugly

There has been a lot going on in our garden...


All 4 Jalapeno plants are doing amazing! In no time I'll be having salsa and canning spicy jelly!

















I got a little lazy and forgot to pinch back my basil plants. The leaves are VERY bitter and taste like licorice-YUCK! The good news is that they are relatively inexpensive and I can just pull up the ones I have and plant new ones. I'll be having fresh pesto again in no time!














Something potentially very awful is happening to all 10 of my tomato plants! They all have a ton of tomatoes growing so I'm hoping that what ever is going on will not effect the fruit. I will be so sad if I lose all ten plants.





If there is a tomato doctor in the house who can offer any advice or guidance I would greatly appreciate it!


No comments:

Post a Comment