Thursday, February 10, 2011

Bubble Gum Vodka and Martini


I recently posted this recipe from A Cozy Kitchen on my Facebook page and was asked to include it here. It's such an easy and yummy drink to make.

To make the vodka:


You have two options with this, you can either let the gum seep for at least 24 hours, or you can cut the pieces in half and it would only need to sit for 12 hours. The longer you can let it sit the better so the vodka really soaks up all that bubble gum flavor. For this recipe I used Double Bubble.

8 oz vodka

8 pieces bubble gum (do not use sugar-free)

Combine the vodka and gum in a container with a lid and allow to sit for 12 – 24 hours.

To make the martini:
1 oz bubble gum vodka

2 oz lemonade (definitely use pink lemonade. I used yellow and it washed-out my pretty pink vodka)

Run a lemon slice over the rim of martini glass and then dip in sugar. In a martini shaker, combine the vodka and lemonade over ice and shake. Pour into martini glass and enjoy.

SO GOOD!!!

I'm currently infusing another batch for Bunco this week...it's sure to be a big hit!!!

1 comment: