Monday, March 7, 2011

Quick Change Cornice

Remember the (awful)  window cornices in my bedroom?
So beige!

So boring!

So blah!

So time for them to go!!!

I finally had enough and took myself to Joann Fabrics (it's Coupon Commotion this week!!!!) and finally found some new fabric for the cornices I had made last summer. (For the tutorial on how to make them click here).

And now for the unveiling...

So, so, so much better don't you think?!?!?

I used the left over fabric to make tie-backs.
The best part?

It only took me 5 minutes! The great thing about the foam cornices (besides how easy they are to make) is that they are quick to change! I didn't have to take off the yucky beige fabric, I just put the beautiful green on top!

As my 5-year-old would say...EASY PEASY LEMON SQEEZY!

No comments:

Post a Comment