Wednesday, March 23, 2011

There's An App For That

As I've alluded to a few times...I'm totally addicted to my iPhone. Where I go, it goes. It's the first thing that greets me each morning (even before my beloved Diet Coke). I use it for texting, Facebooking, checking the weather, shopping on Craigslist, it's my phone, my camera, my internet...my everything!!!

We all know the commercial, "There's an app for that" and truly there is. There isn't much that this baby can't do. On of my favorite apps is the Hipstamatic Camera.

You start with the base camera and for a few dollars you can add different lenses, film and flash. It just makes your pictures so much fun!!!

There is black and white film


 Berry Pop Flash

Dreampop flash

Kaimal Mark II lense

Ina's 1969 Film


With each picture you can chose a different type of film, flash and lens. It saves all your pictures and makes it super easy to share them with your friends and family through email, Facebook and Flickr. Another cool aspect is that if you tap on a picture you like, it can change your camera's setting to match.

The girls and I have tons of fun trying out different settings and poses. Silly faces always look so much better on Hipstamatic!

No comments:

Post a Comment