Thursday, March 31, 2011

Creative Guest: Pink Fig Patterns (friends forever t-shirts!)

My friend Aly shared this with me earlier this week and I instantly knew it was a project I would get behind. We all have seen the horrible images of Japan and are searching for ways to help. I have been a long-time fan of Pink Fig patterns and I think her idea is not only heartfelt, but perfect for a crafty mama like me.

Meet Chloe and Mieko

Pink Fig is sharing the tutorial with the crafty world so that we can make this shirt. It will then be HAND DELIVERED to a child in Japan. As a thank-you she is giving everyone a 50% off coupon for her upcoming rag doll pattern.

So grab some friends and have a t-shirt party (I'm planning one in a few weeks). If you can't sew find a friend who can and be the fabric cutter or provide appetizers for the party...this is a project we can all be a part of.


*Any Indy friends who want to contribute finished shirts or supplies please contact me. I will be sending a box the first week of May.

No comments:

Post a Comment