Sunday, March 27, 2011

Crafty Withdrawals Averted

So I had been home for approximately 4 hours when I got the itch...

Where does a crafty girl go after 7 days without paint, glue, thread, fabric and bargain shopping???

Jo-ann's and Goodwill of course!

Lo and I got some great supplies at Jo-ann's for an adorable Easter project that we'll be debuting tomorrow.

Look at the great treasure I picked up at Goodwill

We've been needing a fireplace screen for a LONG time. I am so tired of finding black soot marks all over our light wood floor. I swear it's like a child-magnet, anytime any child comes over they feel the urge to play in my fireplace. It's in great condition and is really heavy so I don't have to worry about it getting knocked over all the time.

Check out the price:
Such a great deal!

For now black will be fine, but you know me...the fun part of finding treasures at Goodwill is transforming them! I can't wait for the weather to warm up so I can start "Spring" refurbishing! I have so many projects in my garage just waiting to be started, and I can't wait to share them with you. (I'm trying not to let the fact that it was 13 degrees this morning bring me down...spring WILL be here soon!)

Have a great Sunday and make sure to check back tomorrow for a crafty tutorial that includes Peeps!

No comments:

Post a Comment