Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Vintage Flower Farm

One of my latest obsessions is satin flower pins and hair clips. I pretty much wear them everyday and my favorites are from Vintage Flower Farm. Each handmade piece is unique and has a vintage brooch, pin or earring at the center. They are gorgeous!

Hands down this one is my favorite:


I just can't get over the vintage cameo in the center!

And this one:


So beautiful!

She also makes headbands, crocheted hats and even flowered dog collars.




But it's the newest item in her shop that has my crafty heart going pitter-patter...



Custom Vintage Flower Cake Toppers!

They are made to coordinate with the colors of your wedding and she will even incorporate special items into the piece. Wouldn't it be amazing to have your great-grandmother's vintage brooch in the center or have lace from your mother's wedding dress as part of the flower. An instant family heirloom that not only can be passed down but can be worn as a pin or hair clip after your wedding.

And really...it doesn't have to be on a wedding cake. Any crafty girl would love a birthday cake with one of these flowers on top! (hint...hint...)

No comments:

Post a Comment