Thursday, January 27, 2011

One project down...a million more to go...

I FINALLY finished a project I've been slowly working on! I'm not sure why it took me so long...it certainly wasn't a hard one...I've actually had most of it done for quite awhile but I needed to hide the loose ends which is my least favorite part of any crochet project so I've been dragging my feet for months...(yes, you heard me right...it took me months to hide about 8 strings...)

At least I finished it before spring so I'll actually get to wear it this season!


For those crafty crocheters...here are my crude directions:

  • Each row is 8 double crochets (don't forget to make your first row 10 to accommodate when you "go up two")
  • Keep going until you get to the length you want.
  • The border  is 3 double crochets in each hole all the way around. It makes a nice curly ruffle.

No comments:

Post a Comment