Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Crafty Goals Update #2

We are about half-way through January...Here are the stats...

*0/10 Etsy items made-I have however cut out about 15 things. All they need is to be put together...in my spare time...

*Neither serger nor embroidery machine have seen the light of day...

What has she been doing???

Well...in between working, taking care of a sick little girl, cooking, shuffling kids to various activities, laundry and all the other tasks us busy mamas take care of...I FINALLY HAD SOME TIME TO BE CRAFTY!!!

One of the teachers in my daughter's school is having a baby next month so the kids gave her a baby shower. I made her a taggie blanket and this soft and cuddly Butterbean Doll by Bit of Whimsy Dolls. Her body is make out of the the same Minky fabric as the back of the blanket.

I heart her!


I also finished a Embroider hoop set for a friend at work. I made a total of 6, they spell out her last name. I love this fabric!!!


So cute! I can't wait to see what it looks like on her wall!!!

Have you been crafty this week? I'd love to hear what projects you've been working on!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment