Friday, January 21, 2011

This Is Not Your Father's Stain



Flipping through my latest copy of Martha Stewart Living yesterday I gained about 30 years on my crafty life when I saw this:


MINWAX Express Color Stain IN A TUBE!!!

O-M-G how cool is that!?!?! Stain in a toothpaste tube!

The crafty possibilities are endless.

No more dripping stain.

It dries in an hour.

Each tube covers 30-35 square feet!

It cleans up with soap and water...no harsh chemicals needed!

You literally squeeze the stain onto a cloth and then apply it to the wood.

I think I'm in love!

It currently comes in 8 colors...there are your basic stain colors but it also comes in fun colors too like Emerald and Indigo!



...K I've gotta go...heading to Goodwill to find fun things to stain!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment