Monday, January 10, 2011

Fashion Playtes




My house has finally been de-pinked and de-Barbied and I'm pretty sure my husband's blood pressure has finally normalized after having 22 little girls at our house Saturday night for a birthday party. I had hoped to have the pictures up today, but as you know we're "hanging on by a thread" here and sometimes life just gets in the way of our plans. I'm keeping my fingers crossed for a long and quiet nap time today so I can download the pictures from my camera.

I wanted to share with you a great crafty gift idea that my daughter received. She got a gift certificate to a great website called Fashion Playtes. I had never heard of it before and what a great gift it was. Basically girls get to design their own clothes. You pick from a variety of items to start with and there is a lot to chose from...dresses, shirts, skirts, jeggings, accessories and even doll clothes. The girls get to pick the color of the item and can add things like rhinestones, embroidery, lace, tulle and ribbons. My 5-year-old had a blast and she can't wait for her dress and skirt to be delivered. She even got to design her own custom label.

It's a perfect gift for the crafty girl in your life and they go up to size 14 so it's great for tweens too!

No comments:

Post a Comment