Monday, August 1, 2011

Make Over Your Monday

Can someone PLEASE tell me how it's August already?!?! Before you know it I'll be blogging about falling leaves, sweaters and soup recipes!

How did last week go? Did you try anything new?

I had every intention of making myself a shirred skirt, but as you know, we're "hanging on by a thread" around here and I didn't quite get it done. Which is probably where this week's challenge came from.


This week: Check a few things off your to-do list!

We all have them, the never ending list of projects that you would do if only you "had time." This week we are making time! Finish those crafty projects, clean out those closets, get that back-to-school shopping done.

Good luck and I can't wait to hear how productive you were!


No comments:

Post a Comment