Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Meatball Bubble Biscuits


Every weekend I sit down at my computer and plan the family meals for the week. I often flip through my cookbooks, but my primary resource is the computer. One of the websites I check most often is Kathie Cooks. Like me, Kathie is a busy mom of two. I know that not only will her recipes taste FABULOUS, but I won't be spending all my time in the kitchen. These biscuits were fun, easy and tasted great! The Mommy Trifecta!

Ingredients
10 frozen, cooked meatballs, defrosted and cut in half
2 pieces of string cheese, each cut into 10 pieces
1 can of Pillsbury Golden Layer Biscuits, each separated into 2 halves
Parmesan cheese
Italian seasoning
Garlic Powder
Marinara Sauce

Preheat oven to 375 degrees. Place one meatball half and one piece of string cheese into each biscuit half. Wrap biscuit around and press to seal the edges. Place seam-side-down in a 9 inch round cake pain (I sprayed mine w/ Pam first). Repeat with remaining meatballs and cheese. Sprinkle with parmesan cheese, Italian seasoning and garlic powder (I brushed the tops with Extra Virgin Olive Oil first). Bake for 18-20 minutes or until golden brown. Serve warm with marinara sauce for dipping.



No comments:

Post a Comment