Friday, August 12, 2011

Five Things On Friday That Make Me Smile


1. Tomorrow is the Warrior Dash and I'm SUPER excited!!!
It's a lot like the Mudathlon I did in June, but this time the hubby and I are running it together. We get to run through mud pits, jump over fire and at the end we'll be rewarded with a beer and a viking hat. It doesn't get much better than that!

2. We met Lo's kindergarten last night and I LOVE her!
She's organized, funny and has a great loud kindergarten teacher voice. (She kinda reminds me of me so what's not to love!) 

3. Movies in the park start tonight.
Tonight it's Despicable Me and the girls are so excited!

4. Glee the 3D Concert Movie comes out today!!!
I saw them live and I can't wait to see it again in 3D!

5. My girl Melanie won SYTYCD! I loved her from beginning and she totally deserved to win! I'm just so sad the SYTYCD Tour isn't coming to Indy this year.

That's my top five-what's making you smile today?

2 comments:

  1. I am happy b/c it is another home alone day and b/c this is the only weekend this month that nobody is on call:)

    Have a great weekend. Clark is still trying to convince me that I can do the Warrior Dash tomorrow.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I stumbled across your blog yesterday looking for suggestions for Warrior Dash attire! I'm running the dash tomorrow in the 9a wave with some friends from high school (we graduated 15 years ago, so this is our reunion of sorts).

    Have a GREAT race! I plan on eating a turkey leg like the warrior I will be!

    ReplyDelete