Wednesday, August 31, 2011

2 Thumbs Up For Two Seaside Babes

We're starting to get excited for fall around here! The girls can not wait to jump into a big pile of leaves. We've had a great summer, but we're all looking forward to sweaters, soup, crisp fall day and snuggling on the couch under big warm blankets. What else do we love about fall??? HATS!!! Those who know me well know I L-O-V-E love hats! I recently purchased two hats for the girls hats from Two Seaside Babes and I am totally and completely smitten with them! They are adorable and super cozy. Not only will I have the two most stylish girls around, but I won't have to worry that they are freezing during the cold Indy winter. I liked the girls hats so much that I ordered a buckle beanie for myself and I'm stalking the mailman daily!


Make sure you check out their Etsy site and "like" them on Facebook (a little birdie told me that there is a Super Saturday Sale each week).  For the Indy locals you can check out all the wonderful goodies in person at Fishers Art in The Park next month. You know I'll be there shopping for a scarflette to match my new hat!


No comments:

Post a Comment