Thursday, September 1, 2011

Good Finds At Goodwill

Even though it was the challenge from last week, I'm still on my organizing kick! Yesterday was the crafty corner. As much as I would like one, we just don't have the space for a crafty ROOM so I have a corner of the bedroom dedicated to all things crafty! It tends to get out of control on a regular basis.

It definitely needed an overhaul!
You know about my love for Goodwill and while you can't really go in there with a shopping list, there are some things that you can always count on. Shelves and frames. You will never lack for either as long as you have a Goodwill close by. One quick stop, $6 and a can of my trusty spray paint and I've got a well organized crafty space! It's so much easier to be crafty when you can actually see your supplies!


I also picked up these great scalloped shelves from Goodwill. I think the whole set cost less than $10.
They were perfect for the blank walls in NoJo's room. The poor child is almost 4 and still sleeping in a blank-walled room! Blank walls no longer! She now has the perfect place to display her fragile collectables...WAY up high where she cannot touch them.


No comments:

Post a Comment