Thursday, June 9, 2011

Summer Bag Spruce-Up

I seem to have a bag obsession. I think it rekindled itself once the girls were both potty trained and I no longer needed to carry a huge suitcase diaper bag. There is something so wonderful about being able to just grab your bag and go. No need to pack wipes, snacks, sippy cups, pacifiers, extra clothes, or any of the unnecessary items that the small ones seem to require.

This week I found this adorable summer bag in the dollar bin (for $2.50) at Target. So cute! It's lined with teal fabric and is big enough for a wallet, phone, paperback book and even a small water bottle. Such a great deal!
The only problem? It's kinda boring and plain. Not a problem for this crafty gal! I found several things around my house to spice it up a bit. I LOVE finding simple things that I can make my own!!!




And that's just what I found laying around...I can't wait to see what else I can come up with!

No comments:

Post a Comment