Monday, June 6, 2011

Make Over Your Monday

Happy Monday everyone! How did last week go? Did you take some time to "kick it old school" with the family? We unplugged for most of the week and spent a lot of time at the pool. I also introduced my oldest daughter to jump rope. It was one of my favorite things to do growing up and it was so much fun sharing it with her. I love that she is so interested in what I used to do when I was here age.



This week's challenge is simple,  plant something. Bring some beautiful colors into your yard, start your first window herb garden, introduce your children to the art of planting seeds. Already have your yard in order? Plant something for a friend or neighbor and brighten their day.



Have a wonderful week and get plantin'!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment