Friday, June 24, 2011

4 Things On Friday

1.
This weekend is my first mud run, The Mudathlon.  I'm so excited!!! It's 3 miles of mud and fun! I convinced 7 of my friends to join me. We are the "Hoosier Dirty Girls" and have awesome matching shirts (to be revealed next week). We are so ready to get down and dirty in the mud. I'm giddy with anticipation! 

2.

It has been a LONG and rough week with my oldest. LOTS of crying, whining and melt downs, but I think we have turned a corner. I am happy to report, for the moment, our house is drama free!

3.


The weather has been really gross here lately...rainy, humid and downright miserable. The upside? Lots of time for the crafty! I can't wait to share with you all the fun projects I've been working on!

4.

This weekend is the Fishers Freedom Festival. Not only do I get to eat wonderfully yummy fair food (corn dogs, gyros, elephant ears, funnel cake, fried pickles just to name and few) and checkout all the local crafties, but I get to see my dear friend Helen who is coming into town. Helen and my friend Erin have a booth this year so if you are in the area, go check out Lois Pearl and Midtown Chic Boutique

HAPPY FRIDAY!

No comments:

Post a Comment