Monday, June 20, 2011

Make Over Your Monday

Happy Monday! How did your fitness/health goals go? As you know I love to run, but when it comes to lifting weights I tend to get a little lazy. My goal is to lift weights three times a week for at least 30 minutes during my training program for my next half marathon in September. I had a rocky start this week, but I'm ready to start fresh today!

This week's challenge is to make time for yourself. I feel that often we spend so much time taking care of everyone else, especially our families, that we forget about ourselves. This week find sometime to decompress, be alone with your own thoughts and clear your mind. You may be surprised how refreshed you feel after just 15 minutes of quite time.

Have a wonderful week and I look forward to hearing about the goals you set for yourself last week.

No comments:

Post a Comment