Monday, June 13, 2011

Make Over Your Monday

Happy Monday everyone! I hope you had a great week! We had a few cooler days in the midwest so the hubby and I were able to get a few home projects done around the house and spend some time at the new park in our neighborhood. The girls and I are gearing up for a week of ballet fun. They have their recitals next weekend so this week is full of practices and dress rehearsals. Busy, busy, busy!

So how did last week's challenge go to plant something for yourself or someone else? Our garden is already packed full, so I tweaked the challenge for us this week. You've heard me mention my incredibly wonderful crafty neighbor who is AMAZING at refurbishing furniture (she finished my bar stool chairs this week and they are FAB! Look for pictures later this week). We also have a wonderful older couple that lives next door to us. They have been like adoptive parents to us. When we moved in 5 years ago we were clueless about home care, lawn care and everything in between. They have been so good to us and we love them dearly. Instead of planting something, I made my homemade pesto with the basil from my garden and wonderfully delicious olive oil from Italy. They have started their own little garden and I wanted to inspire them a little.

This week's challenge is to make a fitness/health goal.
Maybe your goal is to run your first road race, or maybe you want to join a adult team sport, perhaps you want to make a home-cooked meal once a week...whatever your goal just remember a few things....It should be:


Have a wonderful week and I can't wait to hear how all your planting went!

No comments:

Post a Comment