Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Two Things On Tuesday

1. THE STRAWBERRIES ARE HERE!!!

We love strawberry picking...okay I love it more than the girls, but they always seem to have a fun time. We went the perfect time this year. It was nice and cool and the strawberries were plentiful (check in later this week for my strawberry lemon marmalade recipe-so yummy!).

Got one!
The best part is tasting the merchandise!
After awhile the girls got bored. Good thing there was plenty of room for running. They did about 7 laps each.
This year Lo was more interested in finding slugs than strawberries.


I totally agree with you NoJo...GROSS!
All our hard work gave us 8 pounds of berries!!!
Silly faces!
Such a fun day with my girls!


2. THE POOL IS OPEN!!!

This summer we have decided to relax. No vacations. No lessons of any kind. No running here or there. Just us and the pool. It has only been open two days and it has been heaven! If you need me, you know where to find me!



No comments:

Post a Comment