Saturday, May 14, 2011

How To Outsmart A 3-Year-Old

This is what happens when your 3-year-old climbs the bookshelf and gets into ALL the puzzels...
A BIG, mixed-up pile of puzzle pieces.

Good thing this mama has a trick! Before I even let the girls play with the puzzle I mark the bottom of each piece with a symbol...like the heart and smiley face above. Then I put the same symbol on the lid. Then if anything gets in the wrong place they can match the pieces with the box. The best part is that I don't have to be part of the clean up!!! It's such an easy system even a 3-year-old can figure it out!!!
Makes cleaning up easy, peasy. lemon squeezy!


*Don't forget, there are only two days left in the Giveaway!

1 comment:

  1. Found your blog through a friend, going through it and saw this - I do this too! All my mom friends think I'm a genius, glad to know I'm not the only one!

    ReplyDelete