Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Great Deal For YOU today!!!!

I have a GREAT deal to share with you!!! You MUST check out Paper Coterie! 
TODAY!

Last month I was given an opportunity to order a few free products and review their website, providing feedback, helping them detect any "bugs" or problems with the website.

I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE their products!!!

Their customer service is also outstanding! I had some trouble with my codes and they contacted me immediately. I also received a handwritten thank-you note with this adorable necklace attached.


One of the products I chose was the Poloroid Heart. It's 27 individual pictures shaped into a heart on a canvas poster. It comes in two sizes, 20 x 13 and 20 x 30 and it sticks directly onto the wall. It's such a wonderful and unique piece of art.

Another product I love is their recipe cards and books. They make such great gifts!
And how sweet is this poster?
This ABC book is a perfect gift for the new baby in your life!


Today the site is launching and they have a great deal to celebrate!

Enter OPENHOUSE at check out and receive $40 off your order!!! (They have extended the code through May 6th so you have a little more time to create your masterpiece)

Have fun creating! The hardest part will be deciding what you're going to make!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment