Monday, March 25, 2013

Getting Too Big and Springy Snow


After days and days of a wiggly-giggly tooth that could twist and turn, it finally fell-out! It didn't even need to be pulled, it just finally gave up and fell out of her mouth! I'm going to freeze this picture in my mind. I want to remember her like this for forever! She's growing up way too fast!

In other news...

Indy got a record snow fall (I think we broke a 100 year record) overnight and the girls have a snow day in the end of March! So crazy, but so beautiful and the girls had a great time playing outside and building a snow puppy. It reminds me of our days in Boston where it wasn't unusual to get a huge dumping of snow in April! 






Like everyone else I'm looking forward to warm weather, but I still love me some snow!

No comments:

Post a Comment