Wednesday, February 6, 2013

What I Like On Wednesday-Broward Patch

I recently got some new bling for my Big Girl Camera...
I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE my new camera strap from Broward Patch! I was shopping in her Etsy shop looking for a bday gift for a friend and couldn't resist picking up this beauty for myself! It was listed as a plain strap without the flowers, but after a few quick conversations back and forth she had a SUPER QUICK custom order listed and ready for me to purchase!
I've already gotten several compliments on my new accessory and I totally agree! Did I mention I LOVE it?!??!
Go checkout her Esty shop {HERE}. There are lots of fun camera straps and key chains to choose from. If you don't see what you're looking for don't hesitate to contact her. She was SUPER helpful and friendly, and my order shipped the very next day! 


No comments:

Post a Comment