Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Mommy Needs A Nap

Yesterday was a L-O-N-G day...

The girls were loud and crazy...

The house was a total disaster...

I was tired and a little cranky...

I thought the day would never end...

It was a "hanging on by a thread" kind of day...

Until the UPS man brightened my day with this:
Meet my newest crafty book!!!

It's full of some great projects.

What a "green" idea...reusable sandwich bags. My friend T  has been making these for awhile...can't wait to make my own!

This is a reusable sandwich wrap:

How cute is this one??? I can totally see me youngest toting this one around:

I can't wait to get sewing...but not today...I still need to "recover" from today...

So please excuse me while I find quiet corner to hide with my new book and a super-sized glass of wine...

4 comments:

  1. love it! can't wait to see what you make out it...

    ReplyDelete
  2. love it! can't wait to see what you make first!

    Barbie

    ReplyDelete
  3. oooh, bring this book to crafty! i'll supply the super-sized glass of wine...

    ReplyDelete