Monday, August 27, 2012

Make Over Your Monday

Ahhhh the last Monday of August...does that mean fall is just around the corner? I love fall. I love the scarves, soup and boots it brings with it! 

How did you do on last week's challenge? Did you find some time to do something for yourself? Lil G didn't think I needed to do as much sewing as I had hoped, but I did find some time this weekend to sneak away for a lovely pedicure! My poor feet desperately needed it. The cost of being a runner is not so pretty feet. My favorite part is when they rub the hot stones and my legs and put them between my toes. I could have stayed in the chair for forever!

The challenge this week is to do something you've been putting off.
It's a rainy Monday here in Indy and the perfect kind of day to get things done...and boy to I have a L-O-N-G list! 

Have a great last week of August and we'll check in next week,

No comments:

Post a Comment