Monday, August 20, 2012

Make Over Your Monday

Happy Monday! Did you have a great week? We have our first week of school under our belts and I am happy to report it was a huge success! I love that Lo has had a HUGE smile on her face as she's gotten of the bus each day. She's also so excited to tell us all about her day. She loves her teacher and now that she's in first grade she gets to go to music, PE and art which she thinks is just the coolest thing ever!

So how did last week's challenge go? Hopefully your gave and received quite a few compliments. I really focused on complimenting the girls last week. Giving them props for their good behavior rather than criticizing them for their less than desirable manners. I also received a few compliments myself. Nothing like hearing kind words to brighten your day.

This weeks challenge is to do something for yourself.

Noa has camp this week so G and I have 4 days of quality time together! We have a lunch date with friends, a field trip to Jo-anns and lots of sewing in our future! It's been awhile since I've been able to sit at my crafty desk and sew and I am SO looking forward to it!
I've said it before, but I truly believe for us to be able to take care of others we first have to take care of ourselves! So this week-take care of you!

Have a wonderful week and I hope you treat yourself well!

No comments:

Post a Comment