Monday, August 13, 2012

Make Over Your Monday

Happy Monday!!! How was your week? We had a fab-u-lous week and are gearing toward a busy one! As much as I have thoroughly enjoyed the Olympics I am glad they are over. I don't think I can handle any more late nights! The girls and I loved watching the equestrian events, rhythmic gymnastics and Noa's favorite, synchronized swimming. Noa was really into they Olympics this year. She knew a lot of the athletes' names and last night at dinner she correctly told us how many medals (and which ones) Missy Franklin won. She is sad that it won't be on again until she's 8.

How did you do on last week's challenge? Did you think about what Olympic event you'd like to compete in? As much as I love running, my dream event would be archery. I have loved it for a long time, even before The Hunger Games and Brave, and it was my absolute favorite thing at camp growing up. 

This week's challenge is to compliment someone. Nothing brightens someone's day like a kind word. 
Let's start this week out right and shower those around us with kind words! Don't forget to share your Olympic event below and we'll check in next Monday to see how all the complimenting went!

Thanks for checking in and have a wonderful week,


No comments:

Post a Comment