Saturday, January 14, 2012

A Year Of Running

Last year I decided that I would track all the miles I ran. I've never really kept track before and I thought it would be interesting to see how many miles I logged during 2011. I used the Daily Mile website and it rocked. It's super easy to use and you can track all different kinds of workouts, not just running. My favorite function is the route creator, I use it all the time during training season. 

Here are my fun Daily Mile stats for the year:

  • 611 Miles Ran 
  • 21 Pounds Burned
  • I went around the world 0.02 times
  • 401.5 donuts burned
  • 894 TVs Powered 
  • During training months I ran about 70-80 miles each month
  • I saved 32.4 gallons of gas

What a great year of running! 

Here's to a great 2012!


No comments:

Post a Comment