Tuesday, January 3, 2012

For Those Who ♥ Goodwill

It's no secret how much I  Goodwill. I have FIVE within a 10 mile radius from my house (and they are building another down the street-YAY!!!) and I frequent ALL of them regularly! Remember my overcrowded room that I'm redoing??? I got the most amazing things at Goodwill this weekend. I L-O-V-E, love when I find exactly what I'm looking for. I can't wait to share the transformation with you!!!

Today I wanted to share a great deal for my Indy Goodwill shoppers. The Goodwill Rewards Program. It's FREE card that you show every time you purchase or donate items. 

So what are the perks?

  • 10% off every purchase of $20 or more
  • $5 coupon for your birthday
  • Special holiday rewards
  • Advanced notice of sales and special promotions
  • Track your donations on-line
All you have to do is head into your local Goodwill and pick up the card. You can register on-line and start saving! My first "surprise" discount was a $2-off coupon-Sweet! For those who aren't in Indy I would check out your local Goodwill to see if they participate in a similar program, and if they don't tell 'em you want one!

Happy shopping!



No comments:

Post a Comment