Thursday, January 5, 2012

Ten Years Ago Today

...The hubby and I were married

...in Newport Beach, California

...on a yacht

...at sunset

...by the captain of the ship

...it was perfect

...I walked down the aisle to Forrest Gump Suite (I was ADAMANT about not using any of the traditional songs. Our DJ suggested this one and I L-O-V-E it! I'm secretly hoping someday that my girls will use the same song)


...our song is "Wonderful Tonight" by Eric Clapton. Our friend Bingo sang it for us and was A-MAZ-ING (He sings in the band Crown Avenue and if you're ever in Vegas you should totally go check them out!)

...the girl who caught the bouquet was indeed the next to get married

...I bawled through the entire ceremony

...after the ceremony the entire wedding party danced back down the aisle to the Austin Powers theme song, "Soul Bossa Nova"

...we drank, danced and drank on the boat for 6 hours

...my "something blue" was my new butterfly tattoo

...we were surrounded by our closest friends and family

...it was perfect!



No comments:

Post a Comment