Monday, January 23, 2012

Make Over Your Monday

Happy Monday! How did your week of silliness go? I have to admit I could have been better with this one. My week started off great and then kind of feel apart towards the end. I will definitely have to add a little bit of silly to this week!

The challenge this week is inspired by my daughter's daisy troop, the challenge is to help someone with something they need.

We've been talking a lot about needs vs. wants with our girls lately, and we're trying to instill in them a sense of gratitude. Even as an adult I struggle with this. It's easy to lose sight of what's truly important. Our family is lucky, we have all that we need and much of what we want, but we know that not everyone is as fortunate. We are teaching the girls ways to help others. It's a hard concept for a 6-year-old and 4-year-old to grasp, but we work on it daily.

So let's get out there and help with some needs, no job too small. It's going to make you feel good, I guarantee it!

1 comment:

  1. Amazing web site good article.
    Great information. This works great for me. Thanks for sharing this :)

    ReplyDelete