Saturday, September 10, 2011

For Those Who Spray The Paint

A friend asked me the other day if I paint everything...the answer is a resounding YES!!! I think it's so much fun to look at something that someone doesn't want anymore and figure out a way to turn it into something fantastic! For my smaller projects I use spray paint. My fingernails, toenails and feet are usually covered in little colored spray paint dots!

I finally broke down and bought one of these:

A spray can gun!

It attaches to the top of the spray paint like this:

Who knew a $4 piece of plastic could change your life?!?!? No more sore, blistered fingers. It makes spraying so much easier!!!

Want one??? Of course you do! You can get them pretty much ANYWHERE they sell spray paint! I don't see why you'd want to spray without one!!!

HAPPY SPRAYING!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment