Monday, September 19, 2011

Make Over Your Monday

Happy Monday everyone! Yet another week has flown by. I seriously can't believe that we are well into September. We've been super busy around here with crafty projects, homework, all our activities and our newest adventure-Daisy Scouts. It's never a quiet moment around here!

For those of you new to Hanging On By A Thread welcome. I'm so happy that you stopped by. Today is Make Over Your Monday. Every Monday I pose a challenge. The hope is that it helps clear the Monday blues and put you in the right frame of mind to take on the week. Next week we all share our experiences with the challenge.

Last week's challenge was to bring back your childhood. How did it go? I decided to write a letter to my second grade teacher. Since Lo has started school I've been thinking about her. She was such a wonderful and caring teacher. I've kept in touch with her over the years and I wanted her to know how much I appreciate what an amazing teacher she was.

This week's challenge is a fun, crafty challenge: Make something Fall-ish for your home.
Maybe you need a new wreath or centerpiece. Is your fireplace begging for autumn garland? Grab your hot-glue gun, sewing machine and Jo Ann's coupon and get crafting!!! Need some inspiration? Head on over to Pinerest and search "fall" and you'll find all the help you need. I can't wait to see what fun things you come up with. Make sure you email me your photos so I can post them next week!

Have a fab-u-lus week and thanks for stopping by!


No comments:

Post a Comment