Sunday, September 25, 2011

Family Movie Night

Every few weeks we have "Family Movie Night" where we pull out the bed on the couch and bring all our pillows and blankets downstairs and watch a movie together as a family. Someone (usually me) falls asleep halfway through the movie and everyone always has a great time. Not only is it a great way to spend some quiet quality time as a family, but it also give the hubby and I a chance to share our favorite movies with the girls. Last month Lo and I watched The Wizard of Oz which was one of my favorites growing up. I think it's so sweet that she wants to know all about "when I was a little girl" and I love sharing all my memories with her!

Have a wonderful Sunday and I hope it is full of creating memories with the ones you love!


No comments:

Post a Comment