Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Why I Heart Wednesdays

Aside for the first three months of her life when I was on maternity leave, NoJo has had very little alone time with me. Now that big sis is in school all day we get two days a week of Mommy/Noa fun! I love seeing her mind work when there isn't any Big Sis influence going on. For two days a week she gets to eat, play and watch whatever her little heart desires. She is such a funny, feisty little girl and I am amazed at how quiet and how focused she can be! One of her favorite things to do is to ride her bike up and down the street after we drop Lo off at the bus stop. She can go all morning pumping her little legs as she goes from corner to corner. Every once in a while she looks up at me and in her squeaky voice says, "Mama, I love you!" I doesn't get any better than that! Have a wonderful Wednesday! I'm off to enjoy more silliness and snuggles!


No comments:

Post a Comment