Thursday, April 21, 2011

Valencia...the final chapter

So as you know last month I tagged along with the hubby on a business trip to Spain and proceeded to eat my way through Valencia.

For those unfamiliar with Spain, Valencia is on the eastern coast. About 4 miles by bus from Madrid.

Here:

We were there for six days and for the most part we had wonderful weather. Valencia is a walking town and luckily our hotel was about 1/2 mile from the center of the city. We spent our days running in the gorgeous nearby park and our nights eating delicious food and taking in the city. These are the pictures that didn't really fit into their own category. Thanks for stopping by and I hope you enjoy the final set from our trip

The Park-Jardin del Turia
That tiny person on the left is Nate in front of Palau De Les Arts


L'Hemisferic



Museu De Les Ciencies

My kids would love that park!


This is one of my favorite pictures from the park. Do you remember the Gazelle? They have one in the park....and people are using it! There is also a stationary bike and an elliptical machine. 

During the first part of our trip we stayed at the Westin. They had a beautiful courtyard were we sat and had drinks before leaving for dinner each night.








These two pictures just make me laugh. Check out the Photo Bomber. The second picture was literally taken seconds after the first. Look how quick he jumped into the shot!


When I first saw this sign I thought it meant "Emergency Exit" but apparently it just means exit.

This is the gas station. Isn't it cute?

Our hotel was a few blocks from the fĂștbol stadium and one night there was a match. These are a few pictures of the parking situation that night. There were cars EVERYWHERE...


On the sidewalk...
In between two traffic lights in the middle of the busy street...


Double and triple parked wherever they can fit...



By the time we made it to the beach the weather was no longer cooperating. I INSISTED on taking at least one picture at the beach. My hubby was "happy" to oblige...or something like that...


So that's the end of all my Valencia pictures! It really was such an amazing trip! Thanks for taking the time to let me share it with you! 

No comments:

Post a Comment