Monday, April 18, 2011

The Sincerest Form of Flattery


Awhile back I came across this cute bathroom sign at Three Men and A Lady and loved everything about it...the brightly colored frame...the subtle reminder of keeping your germs to yourself...and knew I had to have one for myself. I added it to my long list of crafty to-dos and went on my merry way.

Last week it moved to the top of my list when she offered to email a copy of the sign to anyone interested. Ummm....YES PLEASE!

Remember my trip to Goodwill yesterday?
I found the perfect medal frame (only $2.99) and printed the sign from my computer.

A few coats of Valspar spray paint in Mediterranean (my new favorite color) and I have my new bathroom sign and I LOVE IT!

(If you want one too you can go {HERE} or you can email me at hangingonbyathread@live.com and I'd be happy to send you a copy of the file)

2 comments: