Thursday, April 14, 2011

Sharing Day

This week is "Cooking Week" at Lo's school which I think is totally awesome! It was one of my favorite things when I was in elementary school. For sharing they had to draw or bring in a picture of their favorite food.

This is what Lo drew:
(Pumpkin seeds, sunflower seeds, carrots, bananas, watermelon, strawberries, pickles, blueberries and oranges)

I can't decide if I'm more proud of what she drew or what she didn't draw...

No candy.
No cupcakes.
No french fries.
No chicken nuggets.
No cookies.
No pizza.

Of course she eats all those foods (and loves them), but to her those aren't "foods"...they are treats...extras...or what we call "sometimes foods" at our house and I LOVE that she sees them that way!

Such a proud mama moment!



**DON'T FORGET...TODAY IS THE LAST DAY TO ENTER THE 100 DAYS GIVEAWAY. YOU HAVE UNTIL 6PM (EST) TODAY. CLICK {HERE} FOR DETAILS ON HOW TO ENTER.

1 comment: