Monday, March 5, 2012

Make Over Your Monday

Happy Monday! How was your week? We were super busy around here. I put on my battle gear and did some early Goodwill bargain hunting and got LOTS of painting done. The whole family enjoyed a fun family night of The Lorax and dinner at our regular Mexican restaurant. NoJo and I even found some time to make some yummy cupcakes. It all flew by so quickly. I can't believe that it's already March and spring will be here before we know it! I'm looking forward to flip-flops (not that I'll be able to see my feet), reading outside in the sun, fresh tomatoes from the garden and the girls being able to spend LOTS of time outside!


This week's challenge is to start planning your spring garden. Whether you look forward to an abundance of fresh veggies and herbs or a beautiful cascade of flowers, it's never to early to start planning. 

Spring will be here before you know it!


Have a wonderful week!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment