Saturday, February 4, 2012

My New Button and 2 Drug Store Favs!

Happy Saturday! It's a rainy day here in Indy, the perfect kind of day to stay inside and be crafty! I've got a list a mile-long that's full of projects needing completion. 


Today I'm giddy to share some exciting news! I've been approved to be an affiliate for Pick Your Plum my favorite site to buy crafty goods at a HUGE discount!!! Check out my new button on the right. Now you can access their daily deals through my blog. New items are posted at 9am EST and sell out pretty quick so check them out early and often! 



I also wanted to share two of my favorite drugstore hair products. I kind of have an obsession with hair care products (and makeup...and nail polish...and lip gloss). I've tried many, many, many products looking for the right one. Who knew I'd find my favs at Walgreens???  I love them. I use them everyday and they cost under $6. You can't get a deal like that at the beauty salon.

The first is Herbal Essence Tousle Me Softly Finishing Touch Cream
This baby is going to last me FOREVER! I even had a coupon from the Sunday paper so I got it for $3! You just have to use a teeny-tiny bit. I love it because it helps keep the fly-aways under control and doesn't make my hair feel heavy or greasy. You can apply it on wet or dry hair, but I prefer it on my dry hair AFTER I've used my straightener (if you use it before your hair can get crunchy).

My newest fav is Pantene Split End Repair
I recently started using this and I L-O-V-E it! You just apply a small amount on the ends of your hair while it is wet and then style as usual. It was on sale at Walgreens for 2 for $6. This bottle will also last you a long time. I color, blow dry and straighten my hair regularly. It takes a beating and sometime it shows. I love how this helps keep the ends looking healthy. 

Do you have any drugstore secrets??? Shout em' out! We want to hear them!!!




No comments:

Post a Comment