Sunday, February 19, 2012

Gnocchi with Grape Tomatoes, Goat Cheese and Basil

I love recipes that taste wonderful and only requires a few ingredients. When I found {THIS} one at Eat, Live, Run I knew it would be a hit. Gnocchi literally takes 2 minutes to cook so you can have this wonderful dish on your table in just minutes. 

Ingredients

  • Gnocchi
  • Grape Tomatoes
  • Basil
  • Goat Cheese
Yup! That's all you need for an amazing, delicious and quick meal. Honestly I don't even think about exact amounts. I just put in how much I like.

Directions
  • Cook gnocchi in boiling salted water for a couple of minutes until all the gnocchi float. Drain and save 1/2 cup of the cooking water.
  • Transfer the hot gnocchi to a large bowl, add goat cheese, cooking water, cherry tomatoes and basil. Mix well so the cheese melts. 
  • Season with a little black pepper to taste. Server immediately (this isn't a good dish to reheat).
Serve with warm crusty bread and ENJOY!



No comments:

Post a Comment