Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Checkin' Out

It has happened again. I have suspended all cleaning, crafting and cooking until further notice.

This is the culprit:
I haven't been into a book this much since the Twilight Obsession of 2008. During that time I read all four books back-to-back. During the first two my children watched an insane amount of TV while I occasionally threw Fishy Crackers at them. The last two almost ruined my marriage as I read then on vacation with the hubby. I don't think I said more than two words to him for the first 3 days of our trip as I parked myself in a lounge chair by the pool and didn't move. I would have taken them to our meals if I didn't think he'd file for divorce immediately. 

The good news is that I'm almost done...with the first book...the bad news? There are at least two more books in the series. 

Alright this post has already eaten too much of my precious reading time...Have a wonderful Wednesday and I'll be back as soon as the last page is read!


No comments:

Post a Comment