Monday, April 30, 2012

Make Over Your Monday

I'll I have to say is, "THANK GOODNESS IT'S MONDAY!!!" I have never been so happy for the weekend to be over! I had a particularly rough time with the girls...apparently listening was no on their to-do list and I have never missed my beloved red wine so much! But it's a new week and I'm trying to be positive and hoping my better attitude will help turn things around here.  

So how did you do on last week's challenge? Hopefully you received as many compliments as you gave! I really tried hard making sure I gave out sincere compliments and (aside from this weekend) really tried to praise the girls for their positive behavior. 

Since I need a little sunshine in my life this week's challenge is to do something that makes you laugh. Watch a funny movie, read a good joke book, be silly with your kids...what ever helps you get your sillies on. You know what they say, laughter is the best medicine!
Have a wonderful week and I hope it's full of fun, laughter and children who listen!

No comments:

Post a Comment