Monday, November 7, 2011

What A Difference A Day Makes

I finally have climbed my way of of Noa's overcrowded, overclothed room.

In case you forgot the disaster, here's what it looked like before:


She's going to be 4 next month and I couldn't believe how many 18 month and 2T clothes were in her closets. She's small, but she's not THAT small.

1 weekend, 4 20-gallon tubs, 2 large bags for Goodwill, 5 rounds of my new Avett Brothers CD and 2 days later we have organization!

It's so pretty! Now I don't have to keep the closet doors closed!

I do have to admit that the 4  20-gallon tubs weren't enough...I had to go back to Target yesterday and get 4 more (lucky for me there were on sale!)...Our spare bedroom is going to need a little organization now too....
Have a great Monday and thanks for stopping by!


No comments:

Post a Comment