Monday, November 21, 2011

What's the Buzz All About?

As a nurse and mom I wash my hands more times than I can count each day. Add in the cold, windy Indy weather and all winter my hands are red, raw, chapped and covered in eczema. It's not pretty. For the most part my Carmex Hand Lotion does the trick, but for the times I need something more my Bert's Bees Hand Salve is my saviour!
The hand salve is definitley not a "use throughout the day" type of lotion. It goes on fairly greasey, almost like rubbing butter on your hands, but it's absorbed fairly quickly and the results are completely worth it. I usually use it right before bed and wake up with soft wonderful hands. You could also use overnight moisture gloves if you're worried about getting any of the salve on your bedding.

You can find Bert's Bees products pretty much anywhere now (Target, Walmart, Walgreens, CVS, Meijer). Check out Bert's website for their store locator and you'll have fab-u-lous hands by morning!

No comments:

Post a Comment